Covid – 19
Yes we are open and excited to see you again. Safety has always and will always be the number one priority for Texas Tiny Teeth. We need your help to continue to provide a safe environment for you, our children and staff.
We realize your child’s dental health is extremely important, so your visit to us is essential. We also value the trust that you put in our team to implement strategies to ensure the safety of your family and our staff.
Here is what we are asking of our parents:
- Please bring a mask or face covering to the appointment. If you don’t have one we will provide a mask to you.
- We will only allow one parent to enter the office with the child.
- Only children being seen for an appointment will be allowed to enter the office.
- We will take the temperature of every child and parent that enters the office. If either has a reading of 100.4 or greater we will reschedule the appointment.
- All families will be kept at least 6ft apart for the entire appointment
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Parents will not be allowed in the treatment rooms during any treatment.
- We encourage parents to allow the child to come back alone for hygiene appointments when possible.
These are some of the things we are doing with our staff:
- Strict adherence to hand hygiene including: Before and after contact with patients; after contact with contaminated surfaces or equipment; and after removing PPE
- Any staff member experiencing cold or flu like symptoms (fever with either cough or sore throat, muscle aches) will not report to work.
- All staff are required to self-monitor by remaining alert to any respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) and check their temperature twice a day, regardless of the presence of other symptoms consistent with a COVID-19 infection.
- We have implemented a daily health screening for all employees where temperatures are taken twice a day.
- We will prvoice a hand sanitation station upon entry into the office.
- All non treatment areas (lobby, restrooms, consultation rooms, etc.) will be cleaned at frequent intervals
- We have had all of our offices inspected by a third party to ensure that we have met or exceeded all infection control standards. This certificate will be posted in the lobby.
- Our staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE during the entire visit